Saturday 27 July 2013

Hot Summer


| Dress AQ/AQ | Shoes JEFFREY CAMPBELL |

Today in Barcelona it is HOT HOT HOT!
My place has no air conditioning and one fan tirelessly attempting to rotate air around the renamed 'stuff box room,' At least it's trying.
At the moment I'm living with a Catalan music teacher/band member/opera singer/producer and his friend/lover/who knows? The music he makes I would try and describe but I haven't heard anything really like it before. If I had to try and describe what is currently pumping it's way down the corridor, I would say electro/opera/techno/pixie lord of the rings type remix. I asked him what type of music this is called. He said they haven't come up with a name for it. Told you, It's rather different! 
I would be on the beach today but the entire City is either there or evacuated from the apparent apocalypse. The City Centre streets are very quiet today and I feel like a lazy day eating ice cream.
How are you spending your summer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment