Saturday 14 September 2013

Have you seen this unicorn?

THE COOL T

Love love love this playful, fun outfit. I think pink and green together look cool- they
really compliment each other.
Things have been changing a lot for me recently. The summer is winding down here in Barcelona
and I'm getting ready for the Autumn.
I still need to hit the shops to get some warmer clothes!
The staple silk tops, ripped denim shorts and flip flops are going to quickly become inappropriate.
Summer clothing is my favourite- All the bright colours and prints. 
Still, it will be nice to feel cozy in a big, snug jumper. 
My FiancĂ© is moving back to London for work, so I am filling up my house with girls staying here
 over the winter.
Two have moved in so far, one from Italy, the other from Poland. They seem like good fun, think it
will be an exciting new winter ahead...

| T-shirt - Weekday | Skirt - Etsy | Bag - Romwe | Heels - River Island | Sunglasses - Nasty Gal | 


No comments:

Post a Comment