Thursday 1 August 2013

Lady of leisure

Lady of leisure

| Blouse - Topshop | Skirt - Topshop | Shoes - Zara |


Today has been a day of leisure... in my mind!
In reality it has been super busy. I have been at work all day and doing lots of extra things since I arrived home.
You know, the boring tasks, the ones that you want to put off but really have to force yourself to do!
I took a nice break and went for a yummy Indian curry and then nipped around town on my bike.
I love riding around Barcelona at night. It's a nice way to cool down and it's when the city comes alive.
I remember first going to a nightclub at 1am when I arrived here thinking 'woh it's a really quiet night, where is everyone?' Little did I know that people don't actually start going to the nightclubs until at least 2. It went from whole dance floor moves to 'help me move to the bar' in about 15 minutes flat after the clock hit 2am. Fun times...

No comments:

Post a Comment